Student success is Iowa Valley Grinnell’s number one goal. If you're experiencing obstacles that are getting in the way of planning for your future, attending college, or being successful in the classroom, we have a variety of support services to help you. Whether it's an academic, financial or personal obstacle, Iowa Valley Grinnell has resources to help you!
(Note: These resource links will take you to pages on the Marshalltown Community College website, but they are equally available and applicable to Grinnell students.)
- Academic Calendar
- Accommodations for Disabilities
- Career & Employment Services
- College Catalog
- College Credit for High School Students
- Registrar’s Office (Transcript Requests)
- Student Handbook (pdf)
- Title IX (Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment, Domestic/Dating Violence, Stalking & related crimes)
- TRIO Student Support Services (TRIO is housed at MCC, but available to qualified IVG students)
If you still have questions, please call us at 641-236-0513 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help you!