Great Western Dining is MCC’s on-campus food service provider. The cafe is located in the Student Union; hours are listed below. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
|Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Breakfast: 7:30 - 8:30 am|
8:30 - 9:30 am
|Lunch: 11 am - 12:30 pm||Brunch: 11:45 am - 12:30 pm|
|*Dinner: 5:30 - 6:30 pm||Dinner: 5 - 5:45 pm||Dinner: 5 - 5:45 pm|
|*Friday Dinner: 5:30 - 6:15 pm|
1. 18-Meal Residential Plan ($1,420/semester): this plan allows residential students to eat all meals served per week in the cafeteria with unlimited servings during open hours of operation. Non-residential students can also purchase this plan. Pre- and Post-Semester rate for two meals is $13.60 per day; the rate for three meals is $16.50 per day.
2. Commuter Student Plan ($487 per semester): This includes 5 meals per week and can be used by faculty, staff or commuters for any meal and offers a discounted price from the casual meal rate.
3. 10-Meal Punch Card ($68.70): Available for students and non-students, any meal when Food Service is open.
- All you care to eat!
- Meals are loaded to your student ID card
- Unused meals cannot be transferred to the following weeks
- Can be charged to financial aid if available
Guest Meal Rates
Guest meals can be purchased directly at the cashier.
- Breakfast – $5.55
- Lunch – $7.50
- Dinner – $7.50
- Special Meals – $8.95
- Salad Bar - $6.00
Please note that all prices include tax. Dining Memberships listed above are subject to change. If you have any questions, please contact MCC Residence Life and Housing at email@example.com.