Student Activities & Organizations
Our student activities and clubs are a great way to develop your interests, meet other students with similar interests, and grow your leadership skills. Below is a list of the current organizations on campus – you could be their next member!
Want to start a new club or group? Fill out this form.
Questions? Contact Chris Brees, Director of Student Engagement!
- Collegiate Veterans Association
- Ecology Club
- Film Club
- FROG (Forever Representing Our God)
- LGBTQ+ Alliance
- Information Technology (IT) Club
- LULAC (League of United Latin American Citizens)
- Multicultural Club
- NAISA (Native American Intertribal Student Alliance)
- Pair a Docs Club
- Peace and Social Justice
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- STEM Club
- Student Activities Council
- Student Senate