Make filling out your FASA easier
There are a couple of things that you can do ahead of time when filling out your FAFSA to help make the process easier. One of those things is filling out the FAFSA worksheet. Please print and fill out the below form before visiting MCC to fill out your FAFSA.
What will I need to fill
out the FAFSA?
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).