To Request an Academic Transcript from Marshalltown Community College
To request an academic transcript, the College requires written authorization from the student. The College does not take transcript requests over the phone. Requests will be honored as quickly as possible in order of receipt; however, during peak periods such as registration and end of term, you can expect some delay. Transcripts will not be issued for students who have unpaid financial obligations to the College. If requesting a transcript sent to more than one institution, you must submit a separate request for each.
- Print out the form MCC Transcript Request Form (pdf) – Note: Adobe Reader is required to open the form.
- Fill out the form and sign your “written signature” in pen or pencil.
- Return the completed form (choose only one):
- Mail to Marshalltown Community College, Registrar’s Office, 3700 South Center Street, Marshalltown IA 50158
- Or fax to 641-752-8149
- Or email to email@example.com
- Transcript requests for students who attended prior to 1996 may take up to an additional week for processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I request U.S. Mail delivery, when will it be processed? Orders will be processed within three to five business days unless “Same Day Processing” is requested.
- What are the transcript fees? The fees identified below are applicable to all transcript requests:
|U.S. Mail (3-5 day processing)||$5 per copy|
|U.S. Mail (same day processing)||$15 per copy|
|Fax (unofficial)||$30 per copy; We will also send an official copy via U.S. Mail.|
|In Person||$15 per copy; Photo ID required.|
All transcripts issued from the Marshalltown Community College Office of the Registrar are official, bear the Registrar’s signature, and are printed on secure paper. Our office does not provide unofficial transcripts. The unofficial transcript is available on PawPass. Be aware that unofficial transcripts are rarely accepted for official transactions.
It is important to note that transcripts that are picked up from our office, or transcripts that are sent directly to the student, will be stamped “Issued to Student.” Some colleges and universities may not accept transcripts with this stamp, so it is recommended that if you are providing your transcript to someone else that you call to inquire about their policy.
Transcripts must be requested by the current/former student.
Payment via a debit/credit card must be made at the time the order is placed on the request form.
Transcripts will not be sent for any current/former student who, at the time of the request has a financial obligation with the College.
Some things to be aware of…
- We do not issue transcripts in a PDF format.
- We do not email transcripts.
- Please allow up to 15 business days for domestic USPS delivery.