To Request an Academic Transcript from Marshalltown Community College
To request an academic transcript, the College requires written authorization from the student. The College does not take transcript requests over the phone. Requests will be honored as quickly as possible in order of receipt; however, during peak periods such as registration and end of term, you can expect some delay. Transcripts will not be issued for students who have unpaid financial obligations to the College. If requesting a transcript sent to more than one institution, you must submit a separate request for each.
- Print out the form MCC Transcript Request Form (pdf) – Note: Adobe Reader is required to open the form.
- Fill out the form and sign your “written signature” in pen or pencil.
- Return the completed form (choose only one):
- Mail to Marshalltown Community College, Registrar’s Office, 3700 South Center Street, Marshalltown IA 50158
- Or fax to 641-752-8149
- Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org