All graduates who could have participated in the 2020 Commencement are formally invited to participate in the 2021 Commencement ceremony on May 7th, 2021. More information will be included in the mailed degree packets.
Candidates for commencement may purchase regalia for ceremonial purposes (includes cap, tassel, and gown for $25.50) beginning at 8 am on April 1, 2021 at the MCC Bookstore.
Order your regalia online from the MCC Bookstore at: email@example.com.
- Go to the “Graduation” tab
- Select what you would like to purchase
- Select the size
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard or Discover
- Choose “pick up at Bookstore” or ship. You will be charged a shipping fee if you choose ship. If you choose to pick-up, we will call you and make arrangements for a pickup outside of the building.
The Cap and Gown come with the Tassel and a 2021 date drop. You may order extra Tassels if you wish. Unless an exchange is needed, all sales on commencement regalia are final.
Invitations to the commencement ceremony will be available to purchase when the ceremony is rescheduled.
Degrees will be conferred as soon as possible after the semester is completed. Students should expect their degree to be conferred within 2-3 weeks of your semester ending.
The Registrar’s Office reviews each graduate applicant’s file to make sure all graduation requirements have been met.
- December graduates who earn a degree may expect a degree packet to be mailed at the end of January.
- Spring graduates who earn a degree may expect a degree packet to be mailed at the end of June.
- Summer 1st Half graduates who earn a degree may expect a degree packet to be mailed at the end of July.
- Summer Full Term & 2nd Half graduates who earn a degree may expect a degree packet to be mailed at the end of August.
Degree packets include: diploma, diploma cover, one copy of your official transcript, Commencement program, and earned cords/medals