High School Counselors
Welcome Counselors! Students depend on your advice for all types of questions when it comes to continuing their education. The following forms, dual credit resources, programs of study, transfer guides and partnership agreements will help you help your students take their next step toward getting to Marshalltown Community College.
If at any point you can’t find what you need, just call us at 641-844-5710 or 866-622-4748 or email email@example.com.
Course Schedules are the most up-to-date using our online PAWPASS portal; the PAWPASS link is at the top of all of our website pages.
Check this year’s academic calendar for registration deadlines, drop dates, etc.
Forms to help students get to MCC
- Application for Admission & Scholarships (online)
- Scholarship Information
- MCC Official Transcript Request form (pdf)
- Housing Application (online)
- High School Student Registration/Application form for dual credit students (pdf)
- AA Checklist (pdf)
Dual Credit Resources
- Dual Credit for high school students
- Dual Credit Manual (pdf)
- Drop Policy
- COMPASS, ACT, SAT & PLANN IVCCD Cut-Off Score Chart
- ACCUPLACER-Next Generation Cut-Off Score Chart
- MCC Student Handbook
- MCC Bookstore
Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP) by school:
Programs of Study, Transfer Guides & Partnerships
- MCC Programs of Study
- Transfer Guides to Other Colleges & Universities
- Transferring to & Partnership Agreements with Iowa’s Regent Universities