- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID, YOU MUST:
- • Be registered for your summer classes before turning in this application.
- • Have the results of your 2020-2021 FAFSA on file in the MCC Financial Aid Office.
- • Be degree seeking at MCC. (Students who attended another college during the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters and are planning to enroll at another college for fall 2021 will NOT be eligible for federal aid at MCC).
- • Be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours (half time) during the summer sessions to be eligible for student loans.
- • Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy requirements.
SAMPLE: Full Summer Session (6), First Half Summer Session (3), Second Half Summer Session (0), Internet Courses (0) FOR A TOTAL of 9 summer session credits.
NOTE: Financial aid for the summer is calculated based on the number of registered credit hours and the length of time you are enrolled. If you change your summer enrollment please contact the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible. Any changes in enrollment will require that we adjust your financial aid which could result in an outstanding balance with MCC.
IMPORTANT: Summer financial aid eligibility is always determined by the grants and/or loans you did not use for the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters. Your financial aid award package will be emailed to you.
Updated March 2021
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.