Schedule a Visit
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Marshalltown Community College has closed all facilities and suspended on-campus events. In the meantime, we encourage you to explore our virtual option below.
We look forward to being able to welcome you to campus again soon. Check back for more information on when campus visits will be restarted or rescheduled. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 641-844-5710 or Amy.Good@iavalley.edu.
One-on-One with an Admissions Advisor
Connect virtually with one of our expert admissions advisors. They’ll tell you more about your next steps to becoming a student at Marshalltown Community College, and they’ll provide helpful info on our majors and academic programs, student life, housing, financial aid, and scholarships. Meetings are generally between 45 and 60 minutes and are delivered via Zoom. Read the registration instructions and click on the link at the bottom to see meeting options and to register.
- Click on the link, SCHEDULE A ONE-ON-ONE TIME NOW, provided below.
- Select an open date on the calendar.
- Once you have selected a date, the available sessions will be shown for that day. Only open sessions will be shown. All other options are unavailable or have been filled.
- Complete the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email.
You will need to download Zoom to attend your one-on-one meeting with admissions. Here are some quick and easy instructions to follow: To download and install the Zoom Application:
- Go to https://zoom.us/download
- From the Download Center, click on the Download button under “Zoom Client For Meetings.”
- This application will automatically download when you start your first ZoomMeeting.
Contact the MCC Admissions Office if you have any questions or need additional assistance. Our contact information is at the right side of this web page.