Marshalltown Community College and its satellite campus, Iowa Valley Grinnell, are both operated by Iowa Valley Community College District. IVCCD also operates Ellsworth Community College. These three unique campuses offer students a variety of educational programs.
- MCC and IVG offer nearly 80 degree/diploma options
- #1 transfer rate in the state
- MCC’s student-faculty ratio is 20:1, with an average class size of 18 students
- Our average enrollment is about 2,000 students
- Of those, 37% are enrolled full-time and 63% are part-time
- 93% are Iowa residents
- First-time, full-time students enrolled at MCC in Fall 2019 received more than $1.3 million in grants or scholarships from federal, state, local or institutional sources.
- The average award amount was $5,502
- 86% of first-time, full-time students were awarded a grant or scholarship
- Our Associate of Arts (AA) degree can be taken completely online
- 86% of our students are enrolled in arts and sciences programs and 14% are in career and technical programs
These facts are based on MCC’s Fall 2019 enrollment unless otherwise indicated.