Become an MCC Student Ambassador
The MCC Student Ambassador Program is always looking for respectable, qualified students to assist the Admissions Office. MCC Ambassadors are an elite group of students carefully chosen to represent diverse degree programs, athletic involvements, and club/organization memberships. Ambassadors serve the College by supporting the recruiting efforts and routine affairs of the Admissions Office and other administrative offices as requested. The Ambassador program is scholarship-based; students can earn up to $1,000 a year.
- Education: Ambassadors must be enrolled as full-time students at MCC.
- Experience: Preference is given to those best qualified to work in a customer service environment.
- Academics: Ambassadors must have a minimum 2.7 high school GPA. They must maintain regular class attendance and have minimum 2.5 GPA at MCC.
- Able to work in an environment of shifting priorities, frequent interruptions, hectic pace, and interaction with students, staff, and/or the public.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in business English, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Able to work independently and be a team player in completing assigned tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Enthusiastic desire to demonstrate MCC school spirit.
Click on the Application Form to become an MCC Ambassador!
Meet the MCC Ambassadors
For more information, contact Amy Good in the MCC Admissions Office.