This is a ‘department’ page. MCC does not offer a degree in Chemistry, but offers several Chemistry courses.
MCC’S Chemistry Program
- A two-year Chemistry Associate in Science Transfer Major (AS) for those who want to transfer their MCC credits and complete a baccalaureate/bachelor’s degree at a university.
The link under Degrees Awarded (below) specify our different program course requirements.
Careers and programs of study associated with Chemistry:
List of classes:
- CHM103 Metallurgy
- CHM122 Introduction to General Chemistry AA Approved
- CHM165 General Chemistry I AA Approved
- CHM175 General Chemistry II AA Approved
- CHM210 Analytical Instrumentation
- CHM261 Organic Chemistry I AA Approved
- CHM271 Organic Chemistry II AA Approved
- CHM290 Survey of Biochemistry
- CHM917 Experimental Course
- CHM929 Individual Projects
For a detailed description of courses, click here.